Section 276B : Failure to pay tax to the credit of Central Government under Chapter XII-D or XVII-B.

276B. If a person fails to pay to the credit of the Central Government,— (a) the tax deducted at source by him as required by or under the provisions of Chapter XVII-B; or (b) the tax payable by him, as required by or under— (i) sub-section (2) of section 115-O; or (ii) the second proviso…

This content is for Annual members only.
Log In Register