Supreme Court Of India
Visvesvaraya Technological University vs. ACIT
Section : 10(23C)
Assessment Years : 2004-05 To 2009-10
Ranjan Gogoi And Prafulla C. Pant, JJ.
R.P. (C) Nos. 2968-2973 Of 2016
C.A. Nos. 4361-4366 Of 2016
August 23, 2016
1. Prayer for oral hearing is rejected.
2. The review petitions are dismissed in terms of the signed order.
1. These Review Petitions have been filed against the judgment dated 22nd April, 2016 whereby the appeals were dismissed.
2. Prayer for oral hearing is rejected.
3. We have perused the Review Petitions as well as the grounds in support thereof. In our opinion, no case for review of judgment dated 22nd April, 2016 is made out. Consequently, the review petitions are dismissed.
[Citation : 389 ITR 10]